Looking for something? Search my blog here!

About Me

My photo
I was born in Mesa and lived in both Arizona and Utah. I attended four different high schools and moved back to Mesa my senior year. I love to travel and explore; I studied abroad in England, Scotland and France and had a blast. Music and writing drive me. I am a hard worker, when I am motivated to be. I am a passionate girl who loves people. I love friends but I also love my quiet time. Most importantly, I love to Love. I am a writer, an educator, a learner, an explorer and yes, a Mormon. I am blessed and I love my life. I am currently serving a mission for the Lord through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Italy until January of 2016.

My motto

My Motto
Love and Be Loved

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Spoons Controversy

While I was staying at Chelsea's house in Utah, it came to my attention that the spoons she had for normal eating were the size of a large spoon. This bothered me, because I couldn't fit the whole spoon in my mouth when I ate! According to her, however, you eat putting only the tip of the spoon in your mouth.
I bugged her about it for a while, but now I am over it.
But I'm curious, what do other families use?
Chelsea and I had a tie: 3 agreeing with her, 3 agreeing with me.
Who do you agree with? Is the large spoon normal or is it large? Is the normal spoon normal or is it small?
Just for kicks =)
So below is a picture of spoons, and at the bottom of the page you can cast your vote.
(This is nothing against you Chelsea or your habits. I have learned to love your spoons)
                                         Baby    Small     Regular    Large   extra-large/serving

1 comment:

  1. The large spoon is my first choice for everything from cereal to soup. I only use the smaller spoons if all the large ones are gone. I have decided that whether the whole spoon goes in the mouth or not depends on what I'm eating. This would be a great conversation for an episode of Seinfeld! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete